Panama Travel and Investment Resource
Recommended Sites (advertise with us)
- Los Cuatro Tulipanes is Matt's apartment rentals in the historic district of Casco Viejo
- Las Clementinas is Matt's recommended 6-room boutique hotel in Panama City, Panama
- The Canal House is Matt's favorite restored guesthouse in the historic district of Panama City, Panama
- Panama Vacation Rentals is Matt's go-to place to find rentals in Panama
- United Country - Panama is Matt’s favorite agency to find premier properties all over Panama
So recently thereâ€™s been a lot of fuss over a restriction the Panamanian government put on tourists. And without sounding narcissistic, I am pretty sure they made this law specifically for me.
Itâ€™s everything you envision: one-eyed hookers, scraggly hobos, and a stash of various immigrants clearly not native to the Republic. The immigration office in the city is a loud, sweaty, frenzied affair and I desperately want to go back a second time.
It was a fairly muggy Saturday afternoon when, walking through a quiet intersection just short of Via Espana, I felt a tug at the back pocket of my jeans and turned to find a beautiful woman smiling as if Iâ€™d just kicked some game her way. It was the kind of tug that might have gone unnoticed had there not been a beautiful face not inches away from mine. We walked a few paces, our shoulders touching, our hips brushing, and our feet semi in sync. Any closer, and Iâ€™m pretty sure weâ€™d have been having intercourse.
Page 1 of 2
Copyright © 2011 The Panama Report All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.