Panama Travel and Investment Resource
Recommended Sites (advertise with us)
- Los Cuatro Tulipanes is Matt's apartment rentals in the historic district of Casco Viejo
- Las Clementinas is Matt's recommended 6-room boutique hotel in Panama City, Panama
- The Canal House is Matt's favorite restored guesthouse in the historic district of Panama City, Panama
- Panama Vacation Rentals is Matt's go-to place to find rentals in Panama
- United Country - Panama is Matt’s favorite agency to find premier properties all over Panama
Mmmm, ceviche con camarones (basically, its like a salsa that you eat with crackers, and I ordered it with shrimp), that sounds good. I have to say though, my ceviche con camarones was quite small and I even let out a chuckle when I saw the size, but it was well worth it. Justin ordered an Atlas in a cup that was $.50, which made me feel better. They had a bunch of different chicken, steak, and fish dishes. You could either order to go, or eat there with waitresses at your beck and call in a huge outdoor dining area with covered seating.
More reviews on Panama Restaurants
Write the displayed characters
Copyright © 2011 The Panama Report All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.