Panama Travel and Investment Resource
Recommended Sites (advertise with us)
- Los Cuatro Tulipanes is Matt's apartment rentals in the historic district of Casco Viejo
- Las Clementinas is Matt's recommended 6-room boutique hotel in Panama City, Panama
- The Canal House is Matt's favorite restored guesthouse in the historic district of Panama City, Panama
- Panama Vacation Rentals is Matt's go-to place to find rentals in Panama
- United Country - Panama is Matt’s favorite agency to find premier properties all over Panama
I am always on the look out for cheap dives - unfortunately these places usually look dirty inside. To the owners of this place, I ask, is that hard to ask to clean the floors a little? At this particular fonda, two dollars buys you a leg of chicken, pasta salad, beans, and rice at this place. It looks like a cafeteria and feels dark, humid, and dank inside. It's clientel are day laborers, lone eaters, and reporters for the Panama Report. If the idea of sweating profusely in a dimly lit shit hole sounds good to you, than buy all means eat here. It's not my idea of fun. Only eat here if you are really on a budget or starving.
Read more on Panama Restaurants
Write the displayed characters
Copyright © 2011 The Panama Report All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.